Mary Cairncross Scenic Reserve comprises 55 hectares of subtropical rainforest overlooking the Glass House Mountains National Landscape.
A remnant of the rainforests that once covered the Blackall Range, the Reserve is a living museum of diverse plant and animal life which will delight with its tranquility and beauty.
Here are some couple of things you can do to make the most out of your visit:
- Enjoy our wheelchair accessible Glider Gallery walk through the forest to the second level of the Rainforest Discovery Centre.
- Families will enjoy a day in the forest on the stroller friendly walking tracks.
- Make the most of our Rainforest Discovery Centre with your school or
community group, all schools and organised groups must pre-book their visit.
- Take a pre-booked guided walk with one of our dedicated volunteer guides –
or join the team!
- Enjoy a picnic or barbeque in the picnic shelters adjoining the playground
Hey! Come visit us too!
We’re just 1hr 5min/81.6 km away from Mary Cairncross Scenic Reserve! We’ll be glad to see you there.
Ignite life would be a great destination to wind down and relax after a day of exploring the Sunshine Coast (or something similar)
Book your B&B accommodation! Call Vonnie on 0407 659 28